- This event has passed.
Brookfield & Kader Strolling and Walking Group – A Stroll to the Mandale Cut
November 13, 2019 @ 9:45 am - 12:00 pm50p
Brookfield and Kader Strolling and Walking Group was formed to encourage more people to enjoy the benefits of walking and at the same time explore the local greenbelt and countryside.
Register for all strolls and walks at St Clare’s Church, Low Lane, Brookfield, at 9.45am.
- Cost per stroll/walk is 50p.
- Strolls aim to finish before 12 noon.
- All strolls and walks led by trained Voluntary Walk Leaders. The Leader has the right to refuse to take any person for whom the walk/stroll would, in their opinion, be inappropriate; or change the route if they deem it advisable.
- The strolls are mainly local, walked on good flat paths and are usually two to three miles.
- The walks are between 4 and 5 miles: and the pace will be faster than the strolls. Walkers often return to St Clare’s in the afternoon.
- There is a suggested £2 minimum donation for those car sharing.
- Bring a drink (for walks also a snack/lunch), walking boots/shoes, a hat and rainproof jacket.
A stroll through the green belt and woodland to Mandale and return alongside Blue Bell Beck. Could be muddy in places.
This walk will be approximately 3 miles long and will be led by Liz and Sylvia. For further information, call or text Lynn on 07986237203.