- Preheat oven to 180°/gas mark 4
- Put the meat in a large saucepan and cook over a medium heat in its own fat until it starts to brown.
- Add the onion and cook for a further 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the stock and the Worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Put the flour, corn flour and suet into a bowl, gradually stir in the milk to form a thick batter.
- Put the meat into a 1.5 litre pie dish and cover with the batter mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until risen and browned.