400g Sausage meat
220g Black pudding
20g finely chopped parsley
7 large eggs (2 whisked in a bowl)
80g plain flour
Salt and pepper
- Mix the sausage meat, black pudding and parsley with a pinch of salt and pepper until you have a smooth texture.
- Split into 5 even portions and roll them flat between sheets of baking paper. Aim for 3-4 mm thick
- Boil 5 eggs for 6 minutes then add straight to ice water for 10 minutes.
- Peel the eggs and wrap tightly with the meat mix, trimming any excess.
- Dip the wrapped eggs in the flour then dip in the whisked egg and breadcrumbs until the eggs are coated all over.
- Deep fry at 170°c for 5 minutes, turning regularly.