Middlesbrough Environment City are running a project, “One Planet Pioneers”, as part of the ‘Our Bright Future’ programme which is funded by the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund. As such, we are recruiting a trainee, aged 16 to 24, to join an exciting 3 or 6 month placement that will develop their skills and experience.
You will need to be:
- Aged between 16-24
- Have a willingness to learn, develop and undertake training
- Friendly and approachable
- Reliable, responsible, motivated and able to use initiative
- Able to work in a team and get along with a range of people
Throughout your placement, you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive training and gain a broad experience in your chosen subject.
- Build your employability, knowledge, practical and leadership skills.
- Work alongside professionals.
- Engage with the public.
- Access external training.
Your development and the type of experience you gain will be very much led by you. Our staff will work with you to create a personal development plan and the training can be customised to suit your own learning. Training, development and experience will be evidenced by creating your own portfolio.
In return, you can expect:
- An individual training budget
- A bursary of up to £250 per month
- Completion bonus of up to £300 for a 3 month placement
- Completion bonus of up to £600 for a 6 month placement
The commitment needed from you in the placement is 22 hours per week. The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd October 2020 @ 12pm
For more information on the traineeship, please ring Brian Simpson on 01642 579837 or e-mail email@example.com.