Home Visits and One-to-One Energy Advice for vulnerable people, people with long term health conditions, people living with dementia and their carers.
A cold home can :-
- Seriously affect the health of you and your family
- Mean you are spending more on energy than you might need to
Middlesbrough Environment City can provide free and independent energy advice, either in your home or at one of Middlesbrough’s Community Hubs.
You can receive:
- Help to check you are on the best fuel tariff
- Advice on energy costs to help you improve energy efficiency in the home and help you save money
- We will also advise on
- Priority Services Registration and TPS/MPS – to help reduce nuisance calls and junk mail.
- Warm Homes Discount – we will check eligibility and make sure you are registered to receive and extra £140.00 of your winter fuel bill
- Welfare benefits – we can offer checks to ensure you are claiming everything you are entitled to
To arrange your free appointment or home visit contact:
Middlesbrough Environment City on freephone – 0800 304 7084