The South Tees Affordable Warmth Partnership is a group of public, private and voluntary sector organisations who share the following vision: Commitment to improving the health and wellbeing of the people of South Tees by ensuring homes have safe and affordable warmth.
We work alongside other local agencies, including members of the South Tees Affordable Warmth Partnership, to provide a range of services.
Other members of the partnership offer a range of services such as:
- Emergency heating in case of heating breakdown
- Benefits checks and welfare advice
- Befriending and social activities
- Mobility and falls prevention information
- Healthy eating and lifestyles advice
We have a dedicated affordable warmth team to help achieve the goal of reducing fuel poverty and ensuring homes are safe and warm.
Call 0800 304 7084 or email email@example.com for more information. They can also be reached via mobile at 07940786914 or on 07415158713.